This post is for all Fanfic offerings
This auction will close on Sunday, November 6th, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Bid by replying to the comment of the person offering their fanfic.
- Do not delete your comments. If there is an issue, you can comment to the bid explaining the situation, and/or message/email the offerer and/or the mod (me).
- Bids must be raised by at least a dollar per bid.
- By bidding, we expect you to be able to pay if you are the winning bidder. Please only bid what you are comfortable paying.
- In the subject of your comment, please put what you are offering, and the type of offering it is (Example: "Fanfic Auction" or "Fanfic Sale" - for when you are not doing the Auction Style)
- As hinted at above, you may either do an auction for your fanfic (i.e. the highest bidder at the end of the fundraiser wins) or you can sell your fanfic to all your bidders (i.e. "500 words for $3). If you choose the latter option and reach a point where you don't think you will be able to do anymore, just leave a new reply to your comment with "SALE ENDED" as the subject line.
- Please make sure you can deliver what you offer, and in a timely manner. All fanfic should be delivered by no later than December 25th.
- Use the text box below to make your offer: